Wednesday, August 28, 2013

WFMW - Lindsay Nixon, Happy Herbivore Meal Plans


I guess I should say that I hope this 'works for me.' :) My husband and I haven't been as strict with healthier eating as we used to be, so we want to get back on track with plant-based eating, following the nutritional guidelines of Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn, Dr. T. Colin Campbell, Forks Over Knives, Dr. Neal Barnard, and Dr. John McDougall. To make that easier for me as the primary cook in the household, we purchased a one-week meal plan from the Happy Herbivore website.

 

Lindsay Nixon, the Happy Herbivore, plans out a week of menus (either for an Individual plan (double the ingredients for a two-person household) or a Family plan) and even sends you a shopping list. All that work is done for me for just $5. The meals are plant-based, vegan, gluten-free, soy-free, low-fat, and oil-free.

We're going to go grocery shopping on Saturday and start the week's meal plan on Sunday.

I'm looking forward to this working for me!


Visit Works For Me Wednesday for some great tips. You can add what works for you, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment