1000 Gifts, #11-20
Counting my blessings and thanking God…
11. I have a part-time job.
12. The days and hours for my job are exactly what I wanted and what our family’s schedule could work with.
13. I don’t hurt more because of my job. (I’ve been diagnosed with fibromyalgia.)
14. I have my own office where it’s just me, my computer, and two printers. :)
15. The people I work for are very nice to me.
16. I actually have the office skills needed to do this job. Even the word processing program is the same as the one I use at home.
17. I have the flexibility of taking time off when I need to, as little or as much as I need.
18. I get to use writing/editing/creativity to do my job.
19. I work just down the street from my daughter’s school. My husband works at the same school. It’s a nice feeling to know that I’m physically close to them each morning.
20. I like being able to contribute to the family’s finances.
If you would like to post some of your blessings, join the linky here.