Thursday, January 23, 2014

Things I Love - Free Cleaning Checklist - WFMW

Lists, lists! I love lists! And I love to make lists that will help me with any number of things. (Let's not talk about whether or not I use those lists after I spend all that mental energy making them!)

I came across this wonderful free printable this morning, and I think you'll like it, too. I found it through this pinterest pin thanks to Barb Hoyer at alifeinbalance. You'll find the web page here at simplyrebekah. Sit down with a cup of coffee or a glass of sweet tea and brainstorm a little. This checklist has 6 sections:
  1. Weekly
  2. Every 2 Weeks
  3. Monthly
  4. Every 3 Months
  5. Twice A Year
  6. Annually
Because free, customizable lists work for me, I'm also linking this post to


Visit WFMW for some great tips. You can add yours, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment