Monday, March 24, 2014

The Simple Woman's Daybook, Monday, March 24, 2014



For today...Monday, March 24, 2014


Outside my window...it is dark and cold tonight!

I am thinking...that it's going to be April soon. Time goes by so quickly!

I am thankful...for my sweet granddaughter, who turned 5 years old today! :) We live too far away to visit often, but I am thankful for the phone call we had.

From the kitchen...for dinner -- vegetarian 'chicken' patty and french fries.

I am wearing...a casual outfit.

I am creating...this blog post. :)

I am going...to work on my daughters' tax forms this week.

I am wondering...how much snow we're going to get from Wednesday's snowstorm. We've had so much snow lately!

I am hoping...it warms up soon and stays that way!

I am hearing...
our older cat playing with a toy.

I am looking forward to...the spring photo challenge by Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook. I am planning to post a photo each weekday for a total of 30 spring photos. :)

Around the house...it's quiet.

A favorite quote for today...'March -- in like a lion, out like a lamb.' I certainly hope so!

One of my favorite things...is that time in spring when you know there won't be any more snow! Looking forward to that time coming soon!

A few plans for the rest of the week...work and a regular week.

A picture thought I am sharing...


 
 

I hope you have a wonderful week!

To read more Daybooks or to participate,
visit The Simple Woman's Daybook.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment