1. A morning off from work...
2. ...so we can go to the Big City and pick up my middle daughter, who is coming home from college for the summer!
3. While we're there, we'll pick up some items for my youngest's high school graduation party next month...
4. ...and hopefully find just the right graduation dress for her, too!
5. A children's musical performance at our church. Our youngest participated for years as one of the children and then, when she was too old for the program, as a helper and occasional adult participant in the performances.
6. A Mother-Daughter banquet at our church. I'll be so glad to go with my two youngest daughters.
7. A special day in May when we go out as a family and have an ice cream from the local dairy bar. :)
8. A Senior Trip for our youngest. They'll have a wonderful time!
9. A "Flour Sack Baby" project at school. That should be a lot of fun! My youngest must carry a five-pound sack of flour that's dressed in baby clothes wherever she goes.
10. Designing, printing, and mailing invitations to my youngest's graduation and graduation party.
If you'd like to read more Top Ten Tuesday lists, click here. You can add your own Top Ten, too! :)