Monday, June 25, 2012

Going vegan? Here's some help!

My husband and I began changing our eating habits after seeing the film "Forks Over Knives." If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend it. Now that our daughters are home from college for the summer, they are sharing our vegan meals and helping us try out new recipes.

Along the way to eating vegan, we've run across some snags - how to spot vegan foods, what to do when you're eating out or getting coffee at a drive-through, what to use instead of oil/milk/eggs, etc. If you're looking to change your eating habits and would like to navigate around those issues, check out my youngest daughter's new blog Vegan Problems. She shares solutions to the vegan problems that come up in learning a new and healthier way of eating. You'll find practical and smart ways to handle the everyday changes needed to eat healthy, whole foods, plant based, vegan foods. I'm looking forward to her posts. I know I'll learn a lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment