Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday - Reasons to Love Summer



Top Ten Tuesday at Many Little Blessings


My "Top Ten" reasons to love summer!


1.  Sunshine!

2.  Flip flops! So comfy.

3.  Mmm...watermelon. Just the smell of it means summer. :) Check out this cute watermelon cake from Bird on a Cake!



4.  Being able to just walk out the door (with my flip flops on, of course) without having to layer on a heavy coat, snow boots, and gloves. I really enjoy that every summer.

5.  Air conditioning in the car and in our living room. Worth every penny.

6.  My favorite beach! Jenness Beach in Rye, New Hampshire. Has anyone else been there?


Photo by Ann Cummings of Ann Cummings and Jim Lee, Realtors,
at
this website

7.  A summer memory from my youth...


Delicious fried clams with the bellies!
Photo from the Hampton Beach (New Hampshire) Seafood Festival's
facebook page

8.  Ice cream. 'Nuff said. :)

9.  Long hours of daylight. Such a treat after the short daylight of winter!

10.  And last but not least...the smell of


Coppertone suntan lotion!
No other suntan lotion/sunscreen smells right to me.
It definitely means summer!

I hope you all have a wonderful summer.

If you have a "Top Ten" list to share,
click here to learn how you can participate!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I am SUCH a lover of flip-flops! And berries... how I love the berries of summer. :) I've never been, but my college roommate was from Portsmouth, NH and spoke often of Rye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, flip flops, icecream and the smell of Coppertone, fabulous! The watermelon cake is awfully cute too! I might have to try that one out. Hopped over from MLB!

    ReplyDelete