1000 Gifts, #1-10
Counting my blessings and thanking God…
1. Jesus. Because of Him, I am a new creation!
2. God. Because of His gift of Jesus, the world has hope.
3. The Holy Spirit. My Comforter, my Teacher, One just like Jesus, coming alongside to help.
4. My salvation. O happy day!
5. The Bible, God’s very words to us to show us how to – and how not to – live our lives day by day.
6. My husband, a gift from God. God in our marriage has made all the difference.
7. My children, blessings from God’s hands.
8. My children being Christians and loving Jesus. I am so grateful. They are women of God. I love them so much. I am so proud of the people they are. I am so happy that God’s Word lives in their hearts and their spirits. God has wonderful plans for them.
9. My son-in-law, who is a Christian. Praying for Christian spouses for my other children, as well.
10. My grandchildren, sweethearts and blessings indeed. Young men and women of God.
If you would like to post some of your blessings, join the linky here.