Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook, April 19, 2011



For today...


Outside my window...it’s dark, 10:30 p.m.

I am thinking...how surprised I am that it is supposed to snow tomorrow!

I am thankful for...the grace of God and the strength and courage He gives. Praising Him for helping me to do so much work around the house over the past couple of days.

From the kitchen...came an English muffin with one scrambled egg and some ham to feed my teen just home from work.

I am wearing...comfortable clothing.

I am creating...this post.

I am going...to get a lot done this week. I’ve already done lots of housecleaning over the past two days.

I am reading...some scriptures here and there, but I haven’t had time in the last two days to do any reading.

I am hoping...to get necessary things done in the next couple of days so I can relax over the Easter weekend.

I am hearing...the sound of the electric heater warming the room.

Around the house...things are quiet, and the rooms are looking better after the cleaning.

One of my favorite things...relaxing after all that housecleaning!

A few plans for the rest of the week: important paperwork to do tomorrow; my birthday; grocery shopping for the Easter meal; church Easter brunch and service. Praising God for the resurrection of Jesus!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...





picture by sxc.hu



Enjoy your week!

If you would like to read more daybooks or post one of your own, visit Peggy’s linky here.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for commenting on my banana cake recipe at The Paisley Cupcake. Here's the recipe to the cream cheese frosting.
    8oz. cream cheese
    1/3 cup room temp butter
    2 teaspoons vanilla
    about 4 1/2 cups powdered sugar, sifted. It will cover a 9x 13 cake or two rounds.

    I really love your blog. It has a nice spirit about it. I have bookmarked you to read your inspiring messages regularly. Thanks again.
    ~jan

    ReplyDelete