Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday 2011.04.18




The weather in my neck of the woods:
This morning: partly cloudy, 34, feels like 28
This afternoon: should be sunny and 50 - yay!

Things that make me happy:
Beautiful, sunny days!

Book I'm reading:
hopefully, I'll read some of the Bible today
as for other reading, I don't have a book started right now

What's on my TV today:
We don't get tv reception; even our converter box doesn't work!

On the menu for dinner:
Good question. Family working here and there at different hours.
I don't know what I'm going to do for dinner yet. Pizza?

On my To Do List:
My new plan! Get rid of 10 clutter-items per room today. :)

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
maybe salmon patties

In the craft basket:
Should finish crocheting the woobie that matches the baby afghan I made for my newest grandchild.
Will be starting an afghan soon(!) for my youngest who's going away to college in August.

Looking forward to this week:
My birthday! :)

Tips and Tricks:
None right now.

My favorite blog post this week:
"A Mother's Work is Never Done"
a blog post about your kids in college

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
Don't remember

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):


Lesson learned the past few days:
(Found this on Sandra's Happy Homemaker post, and it's so true!) Enjoy every single moment you have with your kids especially, before you know it, you blink your eyes and they're grown.

On my mind:
All that I need to do today, this week, and in the next four months (getting our two youngest to their colleges).

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16, KJV)

If you'd like to join Sandra's linky, post your Happy Homemaker Monday URL here.

No comments:

Post a Comment